Get ready to be inspired, moved, and motivated when you run/walk in step with others affected by histio on Sunday, July 20, 2014 in Hudson River Park, NYC. From the very start to the emotional crossing of the finish line, you will be amazed at the strength, power, and determination of our survivors, friends and family and histio community. Together, we run/walk to raise funds for ground breaking research, to increase awareness of a disease that all too often goes misdiagnosed, and to provide support to each other as we fight histio. Every step taken and every dollar raised brings us closer to the ultimate finish line...A CURE!
Help us make a difference and advance HLH research so we can save lives! Click on the DONATE button to the right to learn more about this event on our fundraising page!
if you would like to join us and walk/run in NYC please see the information below.
Dollar Donation Drive!
Please fill out our contact form HERE to inquire about corporate sponsorship!
Donations $250 and above will receive these benefits plus the LLF incentives to the right. Donations above $250 MUST contact us HERE for a corporate sponsor form.
**All will be mentioned in post-event Flyer to be distributed in August**
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 5K TO FIGHT HISTIO:
Some people have been having some difficulty registering for this event. We have decided to help with a quick step by step guide.
1. Go to The Liam's Lighthouse FirstGiving site.
2. Click on the green “Join Now” button.
3. Select 5K TO FIGHT HISTIO
4. Click on the green “REGISTER” button
5. Chose the quantity of people you are registering. Proceed to click on the green “REGISTER” button. You do not need to make your own fundraising page if you don't want, just share ours to help us reach our goal!
6. Fill out Registrant info, sign the consent, and click the “NEXT” button.
7. Choose Join a team & Choose TEAM ERIC!
8. The next section is for the registration fee.
9. Hit the “SUBMIT” button.
You can go into your account at any time once you sign in and change your settings including your URL, photos, add videos, stories, etc. (Look for the PROFILE tab). Make your page as creative as you would like. It’s your page! Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions or need some help. There is also a support site that can help:http://support.firstgiving.com/home.
Please e-mail us at EricsHLHJourney@GMail.Com for corporate sponsor forms
**Note** This is only Eric's individual fundraising and does not show the entire Team's donations received. Visit our Team Page below.
Total Raised as of 3/28/14 $950